The following is a list of all online bid opportunities with the City of Quinte West. If you are unsure of the project status (open/closed/awarded) - select "All" under Search Criteria>Current Status>drop down menu. This will display a complete listing of all projects. Refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
The closing time for all bids is on or before 2:00:00 PM local time unless otherwise stated. All bid submissions must be received in a sealed envelope and date stamped at the Municipal Office, 7 Creswell Drive, 2nd Floor Reception unless otherwise stated. Please note that electronic submissions (fax or email) will not be accepted.
Login Create Account
Using Online Bids and Tenders
- If you are using this service for the first time you will need to create an account. Please note your username and password for accessing this site in the future.
- If you already have an account proceed to login.
- You may view the document without registering as a plantaker. That document will have a watermark across each page. To access the official document you must register as a plantaker. The system will recognize this and print accordingly.
- Some projects have an associated non-refundable document fee. Most do not.
- To initiate your bid purchase/download select Register to Bid for the tender you wish to access. Complete the information fields and if a documnet fee applies, submit your payment by Visa or MasterCard.
- When payment is complete return to the home page and click the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
- If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you purchased the bid.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addenda. Bids received without acknowledgment of addenda may be rejected.
- If submitted bid documents have been altered or do not match the documents posted on this website, they will be rejected.